Firstly, you need to download the custom ROM which you wish to flash to your smartphone. Let’s see how to flash a custom ROM on any Android device using TWRP recovery. We hope that the above-given procedure is easy to use and successful to install Stock Firmware on the Xiaomi Redmi Pro Spreadtrum-powered. If you have any issues or queries, feel free to ask in the comments below.
- Select the custom ROM’s .zip file which you have saved to device storage in step 1.
- Here’s a small and simple guide to Flash Stock ROM on any Xiaomi device.
- You have successfully flashed a fastboot ROM on Xiaomi.
- Wait for a couple of minutes, and once the process completes.
- the drop
- But, Xioami promised they would remove those Ads in future updates.
Download the Latest MIUI Fastboot ROM for your Phone here and unzip the folder on your desktop. Once you have booted into the Download Mode, you will be able to see this screen on your device. Follow this tutorial on how to flash Xiaomi MIUI Stock ROM using Mi Flash Tool. Though I had to change slots because it wouldn’t boot.
Transfer the update.zip to the root directory of the phone’s internal storage. Reboot into CWM recovery – Power off the phone and then press the “Power + volume up” button simultaneously to boot into recovery mode. That will take you to a stock, unrooted ROM, with stock recovery as well. Lock the bootloader, and you’ll be completely back to normal.
The same update will be pushed to other Mi & Redmi phones in the coming days. Users can also manually flash the ROM by downloading the MIUI 8 Recovery/Fastboot ROM package. The recovery ROM is perfect for upgrading the MIUI version directly from the device. Recovery ROMs have a .zip file extension and may be installed via MIUI’s Local Update method. Additionally, a custom recovery may be used to install these ROMs. The download links for the firmwares are from the official Xiaomi ROM website, so you can always get full speed firmware files downloads. Xiaomi ROM usually refers to MIUI, which is Xiaomi’s Android-based third-party cell phone operating system and is generally called Xiaomi firmware.
- The back camera is of quad 48+8+2+2 MP with PDAF, ultrawide, dual-LED flash, dedicated macro camera, HDR, depth sensor etc. and 4K video recording.
- Select Yes to confirm and the update will begin installing.
- The Stock ROM comes as a zip package which contains the original Firmware, Flash Tool, Driver, and How-to Install Manual.
Installing the latest version of the Xiaomi Redmi Note 11 SE stock Flash File firmware is a relatively simple procedure. This guide will walk you through the steps necessary for a successful installation.